Thursday 23 September 2010

Vision of this blog

I haven’t done much blogging since I’ve been back in Zimbabwe and that makes me very sad. I was talking to one of my colleagues at work about blogging and I realised how much I missed it. Why is it when I get really busy, my blog is what suffers? Better my blog than my relationship with Jesus though.
So when I first got back to Zimbabwe, the Lord put something on my heart and I wish I’d been more diligent to follow through with it. Basically each day something happens where the Lord proves His undying love and faithfulness to me in some way. And some days it’s just something nice that He allows to happen. Some days He shows me something amazing in His Word and on other days He reveals something to me. And some days it’s something it’s something that challenges me or rebukes me and other days it’s lessons I’m learning. It’s pretty much my journey through life! I started it but then I started slacking but the Lord reminded me of it today and I knew I had to follow through!
So I will go back to 17 June because that was the day I arrived and that was when the new adventure began. So this blog will be my daily realisations of God’s hand at work in my life and in the lives of those around me. I’m so excited to see, hear and experience so much of God in my life - more and more of Him and less and less of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment