Friday 22 October 2010

Part of August...

You will notice now that my entries become far and few between because I got busier and didn’t really always have time to sit down and write.
3 August
“The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, who can know it?” Because my heart is deceptive, it can deceive me. Self righteousness is a heart deception and it leads to hardness of heart. In Mark 16:14 Jesus rebuked the disciples for the hardness of their hearts as much as He rebuked them for their unbelief. So clearly a hard heart is a big of a deal to Jesus as is unbelief.
Please keep my heart soft and mouldable in Your Hands Jesus.
7 August
I’ve been having what I call “pop-tart” devotions this whole week and I hate it. I need to get back into a 30-45 minute meeting with the Lord in the morning. Meeting with the Lord for 3 minutes and praying on the drive to work, works for a while but then after some time I hit empty. I cannot live today on yesterday’s strength. I need a renewal each day.
I had a good 2 hours with the Lord this morning and sometime interceding for different people. THANK YOU GOD. I NEEDED THIS SO MUCH!
In this time He gave me vision for this season of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment